Moderator: Officer

Ghøst 55 shadow application

Postby Ghost » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:50 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. Name: David Hermans
B. Age: 29
C. Location: Antwerp , Belgium

2) YOUR CHARACTERS
A. Character name & Legacy name: Ghost (the macto legacy)
B. Class & favourite spec: shadow dps specced (infiltration)
C. Alts: Sinnz (55 sentinel) / gorvaino (55 gunslinger) / Yafad (55 operative)
D. What gear does your character/alts have? (Partisan/Conqueror etc) sentinel ==> full conq augmented , gunslinger/operative ==> full partisan augmented
E. What professions do you have on your main character and are they maxed out?: biochem / cybertech

3) PREVIOUS GUILDS, PvP EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE
A. What other MMO's have you played and to what level?: rift (max) / lotro (65) / guild wars 2 (80) / warhammer (40) /
B. Previous Guild(s) in SWTOR: Velocity / Space pikeys
C. Reason for leaving your previous Guild(s): Velocity i'm still in in guild wars 2 they stopped swtor , space pikeys have not enough PVP for my taste...
D. How active are you/how many days you can play?: every night when daughter is asleep
E. Do you have any issues with our 19.00-23.00 GMT PvP schedule?: its perfect ! see above

4) HARDWARE
A. (Very) Brief computer specification & Internet connection: ACER Predator / T3 internet
B. Do you have any issues with D/C or computer related problems?: NO
C. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on TeamSpeak 3?: YES

5) FINALLY
A. Why do you want to join Coral?: i have seen u guys play and have good pvp players , i would like to be a part of that...
B. Is there anyone in Coral who can vouch for you?: no
C. Is there anything you would like to add?: thanks for your consideration , and if u would like to test run,just let me know ... grtz
Ghost

Re: Ghøst 55 shadow application

Postby Kevinor » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:47 am

Thanks for taking the time to apply but we're not recruiting nor are we likely to. Good luck finding another Guild.
Kevinor
Officer

Return to Open Applications